We have two suites: “Yours” and “Whose?”.
They are serviced daily and have –
- En-suite shower room
- Wood burning fireplace in the living area
- Built-in braai (undercover on the patio, so that Clarens’s “four-seasons-in-a-day” weather does not disrupt the occasion!)
- Electric panel heating (to take the chill out when a fire is not quite needed)
- Electric blankets
- Kettle and toaster
- LG SolarDom microwave/grill/oven (for cooking/heating the Woollies or your own frozen/pre-prepared meals)
- Nescafé Dolce Gusto coffee machine
- Ironing board and iron
- Full bouquet DSTV and flat screen TV with built-in DVD player
- iPod/iPhone docking facility (with USB input) for playing your music
- Private patio/garden area
- Free Wi-Fi
“Yours” is a fun filled place with a queen size bed, a single bed, a large shower and a patio (that can be screened off in winter) with a built-in braai.
“Whose?” is a self-contained cottage at the bottom of the garden, with extra length queen size bed. The fire place is a treat!
“Dear Karen & Malcolm, I don’t want to go home, ‘Nuff said! Thank you for the wonderful stay, we left feeling inspired. We will be back.”
“Thank you! I have stayed in many guest houses before. This is absolutely one of the best. Your attention to detail is amazing. We loved spending time here. We will most definitely be back. I will also recommend kalm to everyone I know.”