We have two suites: “Yours” and “Whose?”.
They are serviced daily and have –
- En-suite shower room
- Wood burning fireplace in the living area
- Built-in braai (undercover on the patio, so that Clarens’s “four-seasons-in-a-day” weather does not disrupt the occasion!)
- Electric panel heating (to take the chill out when a fire is not quite needed)
- Electric blankets
- Kettle and toaster
- LG SolarDom microwave/grill/oven (for cooking/heating the Woollies or your own frozen/pre-prepared meals)
- Nespresso coffee machine (bring your own capsules)
- Ironing board and iron
- Full bouquet DSTV and flat screen TV with built-in DVD player
- iPod/iPhone docking facility (with USB input) for playing your music
- Private patio/garden area
- Free Wi-Fi
“Yours” is a fun filled place with a queen size bed, a single bed, a large shower and a patio (that can be screened off in winter) with a built-in braai.
“Whose?” is a self-contained cottage at the bottom of the garden, with extra length queen size bed. The fire place is a treat!